Hassle Free and Genuine Court Marriage Registration in Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali, Zirakpur and Derabassi.
Modest Charges, Right Guidance, Complete Accountability.
Legal Marriage Registration Services
Court Protection For Runaway Couples
Hindu Marriage Registration
Sikh Marriage Registration
NRI Court Marriage
Muslim Marriage Registration
Inter Caste Marriage
Inter Religion Marriage
Christian Marriage Registration
Eligibility & Mandatory Requirements
- Bride: 18 Years
- Groom: 21 years
Bride & Groom must provide:
- 7 passport sized photographs
- Valid Age Proof (Anyone from the list below)
- Address Proof (Anyone from the list below)
- Aadhar Card
- Matriculation Certificate
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate
- Voter I-Card
- Ration Card
- Rent agreement (minimum six months old)
Each witness must provide:
- 2 passport sized photographs
- Valid Age Proof
- Valid Address proof
(For Special Marriage Act 3 witnesses are required.)
- Bridegroom’s & Bride’s Joint Photo
- Wedding Card/Marriage photographs
- Bride and Groom’s group photo with family
- If any party is divorcee / widow / widower (Certified copy of that proof)
We provide a specialized platform for obtaining a genuine and hassle-free marriage registration in Chandigarh, Mohali, and Panchkula. Being a specialized platform, we offer a value-added service to the clients through our highly experienced and reliable team. Here you can connect us to seek advice and services for marriage registration and associated formalities. Our work ethic is based on transparency and to offer the right direction to the couple and their families.
We are proud to have catered to numerous clients over the years and handled complex issues of ‘runaway couples’ and have helped save a large number of people from getting falling to adverse situations such as that of honor killing and frivolous litigation.
We provide proactive support to the young couple in danger and deeply care for their rights and freedoms.